Full Time Apprenticeship Tutor / Assessors – Security Level 3
- £27,000 – £30,000 (dependant on qualification/experience)
- Mobile phone & laptop
- Company Car or Business Mileage if using own car
We have exciting opportunities for experienced Level 3 Assessor/Tutors to join our expanding training and assessment team within the following disciplines:
- Security/Security Management
We are looking for enthusiastic, dynamic individuals with a passion for teaching and learning to deliver within these sectors of our business. This rewarding role will allow you to draw on your experience to provide support to learners through the Apprenticeship within their workplace, enabling them to achieve their personal goals.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Visiting learners in the workplace, teaching and assessing them in line with the chosen criterion
- The delivery of classroom teaching sessions to groups of learners
- Teach and develop learners English and maths to level 2
- To maintain quality standards by delivering the highest standards of training and assessment
- Liaising with learners, customers, internal and external verifiers and Management
- Creating learner e-portfolios to agreed internal and external standards
- Maintain records & systems to provide timely and accurate information
- Attend scheduled meetings to ensure consistent standards of delivery and quality is upheld as well as operational effectiveness
Essential Criteria includes:
- Worked within the relevant sector at Management level
- Strong administration skills
- Be able to successfully achieve ongoing security clearances in line with client needs to enable workplace learning to occur
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft package
- Hold a full valid driving license and/or*access to a form of transport which will allow the post holder to meet the requirements of the job in full. (*This refers to any candidate who has declared that they have a disability which debars them from driving.)
- Teaching Qualification – PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, CertEd, PGCE
- A1, D32/33 or TAQA Level 3 Qualified
- Experience of assessing / teaching within a ‘Work Based’ learning environment
- Experience of apprenticeship frameworks and/or standards including Functional Skills
- The post holder’s duties will require them to be able to travel across all parts of the UK for meetings/activities which may occasionally extend beyond normal office hours.
- Applicants will be subject to relevant DBS checks
- 10 year checkable work history, or full work history age dependant
- Employment is subject to satisfactory references and DBS check
The role will suit an individual who has carried out assessing / teaching within a ‘Work Based’ learning environment, ideally having experience of apprenticeships, including Functional Skills.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
All applicants must demonstrate in their application their ability to meet the Key Responsibilities, Qualifications/Skills/Experience detailed within the role profile for short listing purposes.
Jigsaw Training is an equal opportunities employer
Closing Date: 2nd March 2018 at 4:00pm
Please note that we may bring the closing date forward, if we receive a large number of quality applications. If you are interested in this role we would advise applying immediately to avoid disappointment.
Apply for this position by e-mailing your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
***Please No recruitment agencies***
Due to high volumes of applications, in some instances we are unable to respond with individual feedback. Accordingly, if you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessfulPrint Page