Full Time Apprenticeship Assessors / Tutors – Cleaning and Security
Apprenticeship Assessors /Tutors
- Competitive Salary
- Mobile phone & laptop
- Company Car or Business Mileage if using own car
We have exciting opportunities for experienced Tutors/Assessors to join our expanding training and assessment team within the following disciplines:
We are looking for enthusiastic, dynamic individuals with a passion for teaching and learning to deliver within these sectors of our business. This rewarding role will allow you to draw on your experience to provide support to learners through the Apprenticeship within their workplace, enabling them to achieve their personal goals.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Visiting learners in the workplace, coaching and assessing them in line with their chosen criterion
- To maintain quality standards by delivering the highest standards of training
- Liaising with learners, customers, internal and external verifiers and Management
- Creating learner portfolios to agreed internal and external standards
- Maintain records & systems to provide timely and accurate information
- Attend scheduled meetings to ensure consistent standards of delivery and quality is upheld as well as operational effectiveness
Essential Criteria includes:
- Worked within the relevant sector at Supervisory/Management level
- Teaching Qualification – PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, CertEd, PGCE
- Experience of assessing /coaching within a ‘Work Based’ learning environment
- Strong administration skills
- Hold a full valid driving license and/or*access to a form of transport which will allow the post holder to meet the requirements of the job in full. (*This refers to any candidate who has declared that they have a disability which debars them from driving.)
- Be able to successfully achieve ongoing security clearances in line with client needs to enable workplace learning to occur
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft package
- A1, D32/33 or TAQA Level 3 Qualified
- Experience of apprenticeship frameworks including Functional Skills
The post holder’s duties will require them to be able to travel across all parts of the UK for meetings/activities which may occasionally extend beyond normal office hours.
- Applicants will be subject to relevant DBS checks
- 10 year checkable work history, or full work history age dependant
- Employment is subject to satisfactory references and DBS check
The role will suit an individual who has carried out assessing /coaching within a ‘Work Based’ learning environment, ideally having experience of apprenticeship frameworks, including Functional Skills.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
All applicants must demonstrate in their application their ability to meet the Key Responsibilities, Qualifications/Skills/Experience detailed within the role profile for short listing purposes.
Jigsaw Training is an equal opportunities employer
Due to high volumes of applications, in some instances we are unable to respond with individual feedback. Accordingly if you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.