Full Time Apprenticeship/NVQ Tutors
We are currently looking for experienced and qualified full time permanent Apprenticeship tutors within the following disciplines:
Hospitality & Catering / Cleaning / Retail / Business Administration / Customer Service
This rewarding role will allow you to draw on your experience to provide support to learners within their workplace, enabling them to achieve their personal goals.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Visiting learners in the workplace, coaching and assessing them in line with their chosen criterion
- Liaising with learners, customers, internal and external verifiers and Management
- Creating learner portfolios to agreed internal and external standards
- Maintain records & systems to provide timely and accurate information
- Attend scheduled meetings to ensure consistent standards of delivery and quality is upheld as well as operational effectiveness
Essential Criteria includes:
- Teaching Qualification – PTTLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, CertEd, PGCE
- Worked within the relevant sector at Supervisory/Management level
- Experience of Functional Skills
- Experience of assessing /coaching within a ‘Work Based’ learning environment
- Strong administration skills
- Hold a full valid driving license and/or*access to a form of transport which will allow the post holder to meet the requirements of the job in full. (*This refers to any candidate who has declared that they have a disability which debars them from driving.)
- Be able to successfully achieve ongoing security clearances in line with client needs to enable workplace learning to occur
- Experience of apprenticeship frameworks
- A1, D32/33 or TAQA level 3 Qualified
Ideally you will possess IT Skills and are self motivated, you must be flexible, pragmatic and open to change, be a team player and contribute to a positive working environment, with the desire to ‘make a difference’
The post holder’s duties will require them to be able to travel across all parts of the UK for meetings/activities which may occasionally extend beyond normal office hours.
- Applicants will be subject to relevant DBS checks
- 10 year checkable work history, or full work history age dependant
- Employment is subject to satisfactory references and DBS check
The role will suit an individual who has carried out assessing /coaching within a ‘Work Based’ learning environment, ideally having experience of apprenticeship frameworks, including Functional Skills.
In return you will be offered:
- Competitive Package (dependent on qualifications held, experience within the role)
- Mobile phone & iPad
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Jigsaw Training is an equal opportunities employer
Due to high volumes of applications, in some instances we are unable to respond with individual feedback. Accordingly if you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.