Associate & Full Time Apprenticeship/NVQ Assessors
We are currently looking for experienced and qualified Associate & full time permanent Apprenticeship/NVQ Assessors within the following disciplines:
This rewarding role will allow you to draw on your experience to provide support to learners within their workplace, enabling them to achieve their personal goals.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Visiting learners in the workplace, coaching and assessing them in line with their chosen criterion
- Liaising with learners, customers, internal and external verifiers and Management
- Creating learner portfolios to agreed internal and external standards
- Maintain records & systems to provide timely and accurate information
- Attend scheduled meetings to ensure consistent standards of delivery and quality is upheld as well as operational effectiveness
Essential Criteria includes:
- A1, D32/33 or TAQA Level 3 Qualified
- Worked within the relevant sector at Supervisory/Management level
- Teaching Qualification – PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, CertEd, PGCE
- Experience of assessing /coaching within a ‘Work Based’ learning environment
- Strong administration skills
- Hold a full valid driving license and/or*access to a form of transport which will allow the post holder to meet the requirements of the job in full. (*This refers to any candidate who has declared that they have a disability which debars them from driving.)
- Be able to successfully achieve ongoing security clearances in line with client needs to enable workplace learning to occur
- Knowledge of Key Skills/Functional Skills
- Experience of apprenticeship frameworks
Ideally you will possess IT Skills and are self motivated, you must be flexible, pragmatic and open to change, be a team player and contribute to a positive working environment, with the desire to ‘make a difference’
The post holder’s duties will require them to be able to travel across all parts of the UK for meetings/activities which may occasionally extend beyond normal office hours.
- Applicants will be subject to relevant CRB checks
- 10 year checkable work history, or full work history age dependant
- Employment is subject to satisfactory references and CRB check
The role will suit an individual who has carried out assessing /coaching within a ‘Work Based’ learning environment, ideally having experience of apprenticeship frameworks, including Key / Functional Skills.
In return you will be offered:
- Competitive Salary/rates (dependant on qualifications held, experience within the role)
- Mobile phone & iPad
- Business Mileage
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Jigsaw Training is an equal opportunities employer
Closing Date: 5.00pm 15th April 2013
Due to high volumes of applications, in some instances we are unable to respond with individual feedback. Accordingly if you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.