Are you ready for your next career challenge?
Are you working in the Facilities sector and have a passion for training and development with plenty of enthusiasm to develop and inspire others?
Jigsaw Training are recruiting motivated people with a background in facilities management, specifically the security, cleaning and hospitality sectors.
If you have the sector experience and knowledge at a supervisory level then this is a fantastic opportunity to pass on your skills to people either new to, or looking to develop themselves in your industry. Working in a vibrant and positive learning environment, you will be responsible for delivering NVQs and Functional Skills in your specialist sector.
We are keen to hear from candidates that can use innovative techniques to motivate and inspire learners.
Suitable candidates will meet the following criteria:
- Must have a background in facilities management at management or supervisory level
- Have good organisational and planning skills.
- Plenty of enthusiasm and the ability to motivate learners.
- Willingness to provide outstanding support for learners.
- Extensive knowledge of your subject area.
- Be flexible and self-motivated with a dedication to learner achievement and quality.
- Be able to work remotely.
An assessment or verification qualification is desirable but not essential and for the right person we are willing to invest in a City & Guilds TAQA and PTLLS qualifications.
As a valued Jigsaw Tutor you will receive:
- All required training
- Laptop, mobile phone, company car / or mileage allowance
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing support through our TAQA academy, senior tutors and dedicated quality team
For more information in the first instance please send your CV to Recruitment@jigsaw-training.co.uk